Title: IT Administrator
Locations: Toronto, Ontario and Boston, Massachusetts
We are seeking IT administrators responsible for providing day to day support for our profitable and fast growing software company in our Vaughan, Toronto and Boston, Massachusetts offices.
Metalogix provides industry-recognized management tools for mission-critical collaboration platforms. These tools are engineered and supported by experts committed to the rapidly evolving deployment and operational success of our clients.
Metalogix’ world-class tools and client service have proven to be the most effective way to manage increasingly complex, and exponentially growing metadata and content across collaboration platforms.
For over a decade, Metalogix has developed the industry’s best and most trusted management tools for SharePoint, Exchange, and Office 365, backed by our globally acknowledged live 24x7 support. Over 14,000 clients rely on Metalogix Tools every minute of every day to monitor, migrate, store, synchronize, archive, secure, and backup their collaboration platforms.
Metalogix is a Microsoft Gold Partner, an EMC Select Partner, and a GSA provider. Our Client Service division of certified specialists is the winner of the prestigious NorthFace ScoreBoard Award for World Class Excellence in Customer Service.
We are looking for full-time and permanent IT Administrators to help:
- Manage our state of the art software development environment, including the full suite of Microsoft development tools, Team Foundation Server 2012, Virtual Machine Manager 2012sp1, and Microsoft Lab Manager.
- Manage computer hardware installation – setup all new computer hardware and ensuring that all hardware and software is operating correctly; perform troubleshooting and issue and execute any fixes required; add/remove individuals; manage hotfixes and help enforce security measures.
- Manage network and servers – maintain and troubleshoot any problems ensuring that there is no interruptions to the daily business operations; monitor system security and data integrity.
- Maintain operating systems and software; schedule and install upgrades; tests and implement backup and restore procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong understanding of networking and network design
- Strong understanding of Virtualization technologies like Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Manager
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and AD design
- Set and meet agreed-to schedules.
- Be a self-driven self-starter with an ability to work independently.
- Desired Skills
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Microsoft Lab Manager
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Microsoft Certified Professional