Location: Boston, Washington D.C. or Los Angeles, CA
What’s more important in business today than content? Pretty much nothing.
Metalogix delivers award-winning solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, Exchange, and Office 365 to a large—and rapidly growing—global customer base. We help organizations manage their content and collaboration platforms, and accelerate cloud adoption.
We’re successful because of our team—energetic, bright, and cohesive a-players who are dedicated to supporting each other and our customers. Are you one of us?
The SE will focus on assisting our sales team in their sales efforts. This includes giving product demonstrations, answering RFP's, building relationships with SharePoint System Integrators & Microsoft field engineers.
- Help the sales staff achieve their sales targets, including
- Maintain wide range of knowledge surround SharePoint, PowerShell, SQL and other Microsoft technologies
- Host regularly scheduled product demonstrations online and in person
- Ensure customers have the technical tools and customer service information required to be self-sufficient after the sale
- Assist in the preparation of responses to RFP’s
- Meet with channels/customers to understand their current technical environment, key business issues/drivers, and future technology requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with technical decision makers and influencers.
- Infrequently work at company sponsored tradeshows and write whitepapers.
Skills and Experience:
- Candidate is expected to be a “self starter” with excellent presentation and consultative skills
- Strong SharePoint, SQL and Windows NT experience
- Strong understanding of Exchange and other Microsoft products
- Excellent presentation and consultative skills required
- Previous Pre-Sales Engineering experience helpful but not required
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with technical decision makers and influencers required