Title: QA Analyst
Location: Gastown, Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are seeking knowledgeable professional who is experienced with SharePoint to join our profitable and fast growing software company in our Vancouver, BC office to join our SharePoint Software Product Testing Team.
Metalogix Software provides content life-cycle solutions for Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange environments, providing content Management, Migration, Archiving, Storage Optimization and Data Protection. The company supports its more than 7,500 customers worldwide from nine office locations; Boston, Ann Arbor and Dallas (US), Vancouver, Toronto and Halifax (Canada), London (UK), Bratislava (Slovakia), and Schaffhausen (Switzerland).
Provide Quality Assurance Services, covering Development integration testing to full system testing. Responsible for planning and implementing a product testing regime that supports the development life-cycle. The successful candidate will work with the development team to develop test plans and scenarios to support product features being delivered, execute these plans during iterative and full-system testing phases, while adhering to company guidelines and standards.
- Perform manual regression tests
- Create manual tests for new functionality
- Manage and execute the automated test suite
- Opening and verifying bugs in defect tracking system
- Work closely with the development team to identify weaknesses and improve software quality
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience performing software product system testing
- Strong QA and Testing process knowledge and experience
- Skilled in test planning, development and execution
- Experienced with Microsoft SharePoint
- Installation, configuration, administration and management
- Knowledge of SharePoint (2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013) architecture and APIs
- Basic knowledge of SQL Queries
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008/2008R2/2012, Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012, and Active Directory
- Expert understanding of QA testing processes and methodologies
- Skilled in automating testing processes
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development environment
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Excellent communications skills; professional presentation skills; self-starter; cooperative attitude; team player.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Desired Skills
- Atom Feed
- Oracle Content Server