Title: Senior IT Administrator
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We are seeking a senior IT administrator responsible for providing day to day support for our profitable and fast growing software company in our Vaughan, Toronto office.
Metalogix provides content infrastructure software to enhance the use and performance of enterprise content. For over a decade, Metalogix has transformed the way commercial and government organizations manage terabytes of content to improve knowledge sharing and collaboration.
We are looking for a full-time and permanent IT Administrator to help:
- Manage our state of the art software development environment, including the full suite of Microsoft development tools, Team Foundation Server 2012, Virtual Machine Manager 2012sp1, and Microsoft Lab Manager.
- Manage computer hardware installation – setup all new computer hardware and ensuring that all hardware and software is operating correctly; perform troubleshooting and issue and execute any fixes required; add/remove individuals; manage hotfixes and help enforce security measures.
- Manage network and servers – maintain and troubleshoot any problems ensuring that there is no interruptions to the daily business operations; monitor system security and data integrity.
- Maintain operating systems and software; schedule and install upgrades; tests and implement backup and restore procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong understanding of networking and network design
- Strong understanding of Virtualization technologies like Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Manager
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and AD design
- Set and meet agreed-to schedules.
- Be a self-driven self-starter with an ability to work independently.
- Desired Skills
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Microsoft Lab Manager
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Microsoft Certified Professional