Metalogix Customer Experience Improvement Program
Updated: February 20, 2015
The Metalogix Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) is a program that captures information about how our customers use our products, and sends it back to us periodically to allow us to improve our products.
While this is only one of the numerous mechanisms we use to obtain customer feedback, it is a very important mechanism because it provides us with completely objective usage information from thousands of users without requiring any work from our users.
Telemetry information is one component that we use to improve our products. Others include customer surveys, prospect scorecards (used to determine what our prospects would prefer to see in demonstrations of our software), customer advisory boards, and field research.
How does Metalogix CEIP work?
By default, when you install our software, you are participating in our Customer Experience Improvement Program. However, you can opt out of participating in each product that you install except for Migration Expert and the Insider Threat Index:
- If you participate in the CEIP, the computers on which you have our software installed automatically send encrypted information to Metalogix servers about how you use our products. This information is then collated and summarized to help us improve our products.
- While we do collect your license key, this is only used as a unique identifier, in order to not skew results based on a single customer. We will not use this information in any other manner.
- The information sent to Metalogix can't be reviewed by our customers prior to it being sent because the CEIP is designed to enable us to collect information from thousands of users and this information may be collected during and after a program is closed, and will be encrypted.
- All information collected by our CEIP will be used only internally by our product management and engineering teams to improve our products. The information will not be shared with any partners or outside parties.
- Metalogix may occasionally update this page. When we do, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the top of this page.
Metalogix International GmbH
5335 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 510
Washington D.C. 20015
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org