Best Of Breed SharePoint Showcase Awards Finalists
19 Finalists in Six Categories Selected from Impressive Field of 70 Award NomineesWinners Will be Announced on March 5 at SharePoint Conference 2014
Washington, D.C. - February 24, 2014
Today, Metalogix and its Best of Breed Showcase Partners announced the finalists of the Best of Breed SharePoint Showcase Awards. Finalists have been selected based on their abilities to conceive, develop and deploy SharePoint tools and best practices that improve and enhance SharePoint deployments and deliver significant benefit to the organizations they support. The Best of Breed Showcase Awards are a key element of Metalogix Best of Breed Showcase Partnership, which is designed to bring together SharePoint ecosystem thought leaders to foster industry collaboration and inspire high-quality SharePoint deployments.
An impressive field of nominees submitted best-in-class case studies describing their SharePoint deployment success in the annual Best of Breed SharePoint Showcase Awards challenge. Case studies were reviewed by a panel of nine industry experts to be considered for the annual Best of Breed SharePoint industry awards. Best of Breed Showcase Awards finalists are SharePoint architects, collaboration teams or companies demonstrating exceptional use and innovation of SharePoint and its complementary technologies to deliver robust and high-quality SharePoint deployments.
The innovation and collaboration exhibited in the more than 70+ nominations submitted for the Best of Breed SharePoint Showcase Awards is truly awe-inspiring, said Christian Buckley, Metalogix Director of Product Evangelism, Microsoft MVP and Best of Breed Showcase Awards Judge. Showcasing these pioneering solutions will undoubtedly engender improved deployments across the entire SharePoint ecosystem.
Best of Breed Showcase Awards winners will be announced at Microsofts global SharePoint Conference 2014 (SPC14), which is expecting 15,000 participants. A full list of Best of Breed SharePoint Showcase Awards finalists, partners and judges can be found here: /BestOfBreed.
Metalogix, along with our Best of Breed Showcase Partners, is pleased to announce the finalists for our Best of Breed Showcase Awards, said Steven Murphy, Metalogix CEO. The finalists, and frankly all the nominees, stand out for delivering the highest business value and the most innovative and robust solutions to improve their organizations mission-critical SharePoint deployments. The Best of Breed Showcase Awards finalists are fulfilling the award programs mission to increase community collaboration, share best practices and improve SharePoint deployments.
- Best Adoption and Empowerment of Business Users: This award honors those who have integrated solutions with SharePoint to provide the best of breed features in both of the applications. The result: maximum ROI and increased productivity.
- Nationwide Insurance
- Best Business Process Solution for SharePoint: This award honors those organizations who have built innovative business process solutions on SharePoint that have delivered real value to their organization.
- First Niagara Bank
- World Vision International
- Best Cloud or Hybrid SharePoint Deployment: This award honors SharePoint organizations and professionals who have demonstrated leadership by example in migrating SharePoint capabilities to Office 365 in the past year.
- Deluxe Corporation
- Best Global Deployment of SharePoint: This award recognizes those exceptional, global SharePoint deployments and the SharePoint professionals who have found a better way to govern, monitor and control SharePoint globally.
- Abt Associates
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold, Inc.
- Best Governance and Compliance: This award seeks to honor those who have advanced the fields of governance and compliance through intelligent metadata solutions and making such solutions accessible and powerful.
- Carpenter Technology
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Plum Creek Timber
- Best Use of Storage Technology to Drive Performance Gains: This award recognizes the best deployment of storage and software solutions in SharePoint implementations to proactively solve cost, performance, backup and recovery issues.
- Altera Corporation
- Chemical Bank
- MedStar Health
The winners of the Best of Breed SharePoint Showcase Awards will be announced at SPC14 in Las Vegas on March 5, 2014, during Metalogix Best of Breed Showcase Awards party. Regaling 2,500 guests with live, high-energy entertainment and VIP guest appearances, Metalogix Best of Breed Showcase Awards party will be held at the Marquee Las Vegas nightclub. Registration for the Best of Breed Showcase SharePoint Awards party can be found at /Events/BestOfBreed/Celebration-Registration.aspx.
Metalogix is a silver sponsor of Microsofts SPC14. The company will be exhibiting and demonstrating its powerful suite of best of breed products to companies looking for a better way to manage their SharePoint deployments, with specific new announcements on how to streamline migration to Office 365 and other clouds. See and try our expanded portfolio of SharePoint management tools at booth #509. Additionally, Christian Buckley, Metalogix Director of Product Evangelism, Microsoft MVP and Best of Breed Showcase Awards Judge will present at SPC14 on Thursday, March 6, 2014, from 10:30-11:45 a.m. in the Bellini room 2001-2106. Buckleys session, SharePoint in the clouds select, mix, and deploy whats right for you, is designed to help ITIs and ITDMs find the right cloud deployment formula based on practical business and technical considerations.
Metalogix Best of Breed Showcase
Metalogix Best of Breed Showcase brings together top SharePoint solution and technology partners, and industry influencers to drive innovation and inspire high quality SharePoint deployments. The Best of Breed Showcase creates expanded opportunities for industry collaboration through leading edge knowledge sharing forums and recognition of the SharePoint ecosystems most inventive solutions. Best of Breed Showcase Partners include platinum partners Avnet, Beezy, EMC® Corporation, K2, and KnowledgeLake; gold partners BrightStarr, Concept Searching, Equilibrium, Gimmal, and Neudesic; and silver partners Avanade, HiSoftware, Kapow Software, and Portal Solutions. Visit /BestOfBreed for more information about the Best of Breed Showcase.
Metalogix is the leader in management tools for Microsoft content and collaboration platforms, including SharePoint, Exchange, and Office 365. Metalogix tools provide a better way to monitor, migrate, store, synchronize, archive, govern and backup content. 14,000 customers on 7 continents rely on Metalogix best of breed suite of tools and 24x7 LIVE support to improve availability, reduce risks, and lower costs of their mission-critical Microsoft platforms.
Metalogix is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Public Sector managed partner and certified GSA provider. Headquartered in Washington, DC, Metalogix is backed by Insight Venture Partners and Bessemer Venture Partners."