Metalogix Announces 2016 MetaHero Awards Winners
Metalogix, the market-leading provider of solutions to move, manage and protect content within enterprise collaboration platforms, today announced the winners of its third annual MetaHero Awards. The awards recognize the individuals and teams, leveraging Metalogix solutions together with Microsoft SharePoint and/or Office 365 cloud, to help ensure their organization’s agility, competitive advantage and business success.
The judges panel chose each winner after review of the nominations across six key categories: End User Adoption, Security, Office 365 Hybrid, Innovation, Business Process and Migration.
The 2016 MetaHero Awards Winners, by Category:
End User Adoption – Today's IT professionals need to be both technical and business-savvy as they work with end users. They constantly think about how collaboration tools will get used and understand how to turn even the simplest of requests into user success. The winners are…
- David Van Sickle, BlueCross and BlueShield of Nebraska
- Tracy Van Der Schyff, GT Consult
Security – It's no longer enough just to keep business users happy; freedom must be balanced with the controls required to protect information and remain compliant. The SharePoint experts in this category don’t simply move or manage content, they protect their organization from risk. The winner is…
- Eugene Kogan, Rainforest Alliance
Office 365 Hybrid – Hybrid deployments greatly increase the complexity of collaboration and intensify the need for insight, planning and education. These SharePoint professionals possess a strategic approach, the ability to develop and execute effective plans and win over multiple stakeholders. The winners are…
- Thomas Sawyer, JRI America, a company of the Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group
- Vlad Catrinescu, vNext Solutions Inc.
Innovation – These IT innovators are always looking for opportunities to improve, think differently and add value. They are at the cutting edge of industry best practice and push the status quo. The winners are…
- Jonathan Winter, AIG
- Kirk Liemohn, ThreeWill
Business Process – Collaboration is a process and effective process management drives operational excellence, as well as the creation of intellectual property. This SharePoint professional is expert in identifying user requirements and then designing solutions that deliver results as simply as possible, saving his organizations time and money. The winner is…
- Justin Gatewood, Victor Valley College
Migration – This IT pro is the master of his SharePoint environment. Not only does he conquer the task of complex migration, but he does so while maintaining continuous business operations, and zero business risk exposure. The winner is…
- Darshan Kandola, Delphi Automotive
- Redmond Magazine (https://redmondmag.com/Home.aspx)
- Concept Searching (https://www.conceptsearching.com/)
- Cloud Health Technologies (https://www.cloudhealthtech.com)
- Gimmal (https://www.gimmal.com/)
- KnowledgeLake (https://www.knowledgelake.com/)
- IPT Associates (http://www.iptassociates.com/)
- Xgility (https://www.xgility.com/)
- Timlin Enterprises (http://www.timlinenterprises.com/Pages/default.aspx)
- ThreeWill (https://threewill.com/)
- OneWindow (http://www.onewindowapp.com/)
- Microexcel (http://www.microexcel.com/)
- Softlanding (http://softlanding.ca/)
Tweet this: .@MS_Ignite News: @Metalogix Announces 2016 MetaHero Awards Winners http://www.metalogix.com/press-release #SharePoint #Office365 #ContentManagementPros
Metalogix is the market-leading provider of solutions to move, manage and protect content within enterprise collaboration platforms. Over 20,000 clients trust Metalogix to optimize the availability, performance, and security of their content across the collaboration lifecycle. For more information, please visit us at www.metalogix.com or call us at +1 202.609.9100. Metalogix is a registered trademark of Metalogix, Inc. All other trademarks used are the property of the respective trademark owners.