Metalogix Ensures Optimum SharePoint 2016 Hybrid On-Premises and Cloud Environment Management, Performance, Security and Compliance
With Metalogix, Microsoft professionals can hit the ground running with software solutions that are ready today to ensure their SharePoint 2016 migration, management and security success:
- Plan, Migrate and Manage with Content Matrix: Content Matrix ensures flawless pre-migration planning, whether it’s a move across an on-premises, cloud or hybrid environment. In conjunction with Metalogix’s free Migration Expert tool, it analyzes, finds, and fixes all potential migration roadblocks. Content Matrix then enables everything to directly migrate – in one hop, with zero downtime. No need for intermediate versions or a staging farm for a move to SharePoint 2016.
- Ensure Security and Compliance with ControlPoint: Leveraging patented machine-learning technology to analyze and detect suspicious activities, ControlPoint delivers automatic notifications, and takes necessary action when suspicious activity is identified. When combined with the new Metalogix Sensitive Content Manager, it can alert, quarantine and/or remove files to enforce corporate and regulations compliance. These capabilities are especially critical, given SharePoint 2016’s upcoming Windows, iOS and Android apps that will enable mobile access to secure SharePoint environments.
- Boost Performance and Content Scalability with StoragePoint: Using remote BLOB store (RBS) technology to shrink and/or externalize content, StoragePoint is able to eliminate the performance and scalability challenges that result from the exponential growth of unstructured SharePoint content. StoragePoint allows SharePoint content to be automatically prioritized and stored on the appropriate storage tier across SAN, NAS, CAS, cloud and/or hybrid environments.
- Synchronize, Replicate and Collaborate with Replicator: Collaboration capabilities are ensured when SharePoint farms are kept in-sync, up-to-date and globally accessible – even over challenged or low-bandwidth networks – with Replicator.
- Lightning-fast SharePoint backup and restore with SharePoint Backup: Coming in June 2016, SharePoint 2016 users will be able to backup, restore and fully-protect their entire environment.
- Monitor, Diagnose and Troubleshoot with Diagnostic Manager: Purpose-built for SharePoint, Diagnostic Manager’s 24x7 monitoring uncovers all potential SharePoint availability issues, in order to proactively address them before business operations impact.
- Power Lifecycle Management and Content Control with Essentials: From onboarding, to day-to-day user and environmental analysis and optimization, Essentials dramatically reduces administrative workload, while ensuring the environment remains secure and efficient.
“As this announcement underscores, Metalogix remains deeply committed and steadfastly aligned with Microsoft and its developments, in order to ensure our customer’s can fully leverage the power of Microsoft solutions from day-one release, and every day after that,” said Abe Peled, CEO, Metalogix. “Moreover, we uniquely enable customers to efficiently manage and fully protect their sensitive and confidential content – which is especially critical given SharePoint 2016’s increased focus around improved collaboration and productivity via cloud and mobile access.”
Metalogix and Microsoft – coming to a location near you!
- The Microsoft and Metalogix SharePoint 2016 & Office 365 Roadshow: This Spring and Summer, Metalogix is joining with Microsoft to offer a SharePoint 2016 and Office 365 Roadshow event across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Each full day event will provide attendees with the opportunity to engage with local SharePoint and Office 365 MVPs to learn more about how to improve business productivity, increase security and enhance operational efficiency within business organizations. Ample time will also be allotted for networking (and participating in raffles). To learn more and register to attend, please visit: http://bit.ly/1MWNFCY.
Tweet this: .@Microsoft #SharePoint2016 Performance, Management & Security Ensured w/ @Metalogix Software http://www.metalogix.com/Resources/sharepoint-2016 #FutureSharePoint
Metalogix is the premier provider of unified management software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms in the cloud and on-premises. Over 20,000 clients trust Metalogix to optimize the availability, performance and security of their content across the collaboration lifecycle. For more information visit us at www.metalogix.com or call us at +1 202.609.9100.
Metalogix is a registered trademark of Metalogix, Inc. All other trademarks used are the property of the respective trademark owners.