Metalogix Migration Manager for SharePoint MCMS 2002 Edition Build 3.5.01.05 (Release) Published
Replicator 5.0.6379 has been released and is available for download in 64-bit and 32-bit editions. We recommend that anyone using any 5.0 release upgrade to this release by running the new installer. Anyone using a Replicator 4.0 product can decide if they should upgrade based on the changes in 5.0 to date.
Details for this release and any earlier ones are also included on the download page.
- Added ability to queue read-only site columns. (TFS-14107)
- InfoPath form relinking can now be disabled across a farm during replication. (TFS-13952)
- Replicator now supports replicating calendar overlays. (TFS-13818)
- Corrected issue with outbound packages being cleared prematurely in challenged networks. (TFS-14115)
- Corrected issue where calculated columns that had the same field referenced multiple times would not replicate correctly. (TFS-14113)
- Corrected issue where custom user fields were not always set correctly on list items. (TFS-14092)
- Included the map's list replication settings when lists are manually queued. (TFS-14037)
- Fixed issue where Replicator configuration wizard may fail when run a second time. (TFS-14032)
- Improved handling of 404 errors. (TFS-14029)
- Corrected issue with replicating site collection maps after inheritance is broken. (also TFS-13855) (TFS-13987)
- Corrected issue with replicating deeply nested site structures where the URL length is greater than 128 characters. (TFS-13857)
- Fixed issue where refreshing license from the About Metalogix Replicator page did not update information. (TFS-13755)
- Corrected issue where field internal names were not always being set to the same value on the source and target servers. (TFS-13749)
- Corrected issue where default content type is not being set when replicating a List Update event. (TFS-06651)
- Upgrading from 5.0.5864 can display benign "Error 1001". (TFS-13599) You can safely ignore this message.
About Replicator for SharePoint 5.0
Metalogix Replicator for SharePoint is a web-based solution that enables users on a distributed network faster access to the most up-to-date version of documents, reducing network bandwidth requirements and consequently lowering infrastructure costs. Easily installed directly into SharePoint Central Administration, you can replicate content from one site to another site or to a different site collection or web application.
Replicator for SharePoint 5 introduces the following new features:
- Adaptive Replication: SharePoint changes follow multiple paths and adapt to current network conditions to ensure all remote farms receive the changes.
- Prioritized Replication: Accelerate replication for specific SharePoint changes based on structure or metadata.
- List-based Redirection: Redirect SharePoint changes to specific remote web applications based on metadata and a lookup list.
- Template Configuration: Automate configuration of Replicator using a template file.
- Rules Engine: Quickly and easily customizes replication based on conditions and actions you specify.
- Metalogix Dynamic Compression: Improved and patent-pending compression designed to minimize the bandwidth used for replication.