Metalogix Product Release Announcements - Content Matrix 6.1.1 and Content Matrix Migration Express 6.1.1
Metalogix Replicator 6.0 Hotfix Release Announcement
Metalogix is proud to announce the 6.0.7696.0 hotfix release of Metalogix Replicator for SharePoint. We strongly encourage existing Replicator 5.1 and 6.0 customers to download and install this release of Replicator to take advantage of the maintenance issues addressed in this release.
This release includes the following enhancements to Replicator:
- Additional prerequisite checks in the Replicator Configuration Wizard to better detect SharePoint environmental issues.
- The About Me field on a group is now replicated.
- Evaluation Guide added to Replicator documentation to guide new users through common tasks.
- Improved support for using Replicator rules with Managed Metadata columns.
- Simplified email messages that are sent after Replicator detects a conflict.
About Metalogix Replicator for SharePoint
Metalogix Replicator for SharePoint, part of the Metalogix award-winning content management portfolio, synchronizes mission critical SharePoint content across geographically distributed SharePoint infrastructures. Specifically, Metalogix Replicator for SharePoint gives SharePoint managers the ability to manage, synchronize, and connect distributed SharePoint content so that all parts of an organization can work from the most current information, keeping operations running smoothly while avoiding costly and embarrassing regulatory violations. Metalogix Replicator for SharePoint is the only solution that delivers real-time multi-directional replication, which ensures uninterrupted, fully synchronized and highly responsive access to SharePoint content from remote locations on land, sea, and in the air. For more information, see metalogix.com/replicator."