Metalogix Showcases Breakthrough Performance, Migrating More Than 500GB Per Day, With Migration Manager For SharePoint And Storagepoint At The European SharePoint Conference 2011
Metalogix Archive Manager - SharePointEdition 5.1.32 has been released. Below you will find the build notesassociated with this release.
- The product was renamed to Archive Manager SharePoint Edition. After upgrading all naming and product logos will be changed. The product installation paths remain unchanged.
- If you update to 4.2.25 or higher, then please make sure that you have .NET 2.0 SP2 installed.
- If more Archive Manager products are present on the same server or use the same components in a distributed architecture, all have to be updated to version 5.1.
- After the installation please ensure that the FilePAMWebService handler mapping is configured the following way:
o Apply to *.*
o Apply to files and folders
o On IIS 7 the application pool is set to Classic Managed Pipeline Mode
- Document lifetime (retention category) based on documents creation time.
Archive Web changes
- New: Role and permission management.
- New: Consolidated functionality for Archive Manager products.
o Export to excel added to the asynchronous tasks page.
o Start/stop Images changed for asynchronous task, tooltips added.
o Possible to add comments to archived files.
o Statistics page show only allowed servers.
o Empty search history label added for search history page if there was no search history.
o Export to ZIP statistics date range fixed.
o Appearance of the scrollbars in IE 8 fixed.
o Icon height for file type icons corrected to 17 pixels.
o File preview fixed for IE 8.
o Maximum length of column was not applied for Folder column.
- Fixed: Mobile device support:
o Text field information added for search date fields.
o Missing headers added.
o Common search template field on Search -> Options tab.
- OEM version of Archive Manager Search supporting OEM store type as a content source.
- SharePoint 2010 search support.
- Remote server -> Create retention category with same name on archive servers using the same DB was not possible.
- Legal hold attribute on the document was ignored in some cases.
- Improved copy settings functionality.
- Folder based statistics were removed from statistic type list.